Wednesday, December 17, 2008

CLASS OF 2010 MODELS WANTED!

I'm starting a Senior Model program to help get the word out about the exciting things happening here at the studio. I've had so many happy seniors here this past year I wanted to start a program so their friends can get the same amazing experience and quality of photographs they received. I am currently taking applications and you can find the application by clicking here .
After you save the application and fill it out, you can email it back to me with a recent photograph of yourself. If you have any problems please let me know and I will send it to you directly.

Some of the benefits of the program are: 3 FREE sessions, model cards to hand out to all your friends and being featured on my website or blog and possibly next years image catalog. I will also give you customized images for Myspace or Facebook. The biggest benefit is having senior portraits all your friends will be jealous of!!

Here's a few sample Model cards.


No comments: