Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Natatorium in Cuyahoga Falls




I had photographed Heidi as a bridesmaid in two of her friends weddings and now it's her turn! It was great to see Kelly and Katie again and all their friends. Someone said I was like part of the family now and that really meant a lot to me. Thank you for that! Jon and Heidi were married in Trinity Church in Springfield and had the reception at the Natatorium in Cuyahoga Falls. They had a 1937 Rolls Royce to chauffeur them around in and we stopped at the Riverfront Park for some photographs.

2 comments:

katenicole said...

Hey Paul
It was great working with you for another wedding!! The more I work with you the more amazed I am then the first time (and that was my wedding...didn't think it could get any better than that) he he
You are pretty much part of our family now! Since there are no weddings coming up in the future Kelly thinks we need to get together for a reunion!! Thanks again for all your awsome work!! Looking forward to working with you in the future to capture our family photos.
~Katie Holcomb

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul!

This is Rachel, and I was one of Heidi's bridesmaids.

I just wanted to tell you what a beautiful slideshow this is, and what a wonderful gift to the couples!...It even brought tears to my eyes.

Thanks you for doing such a thing for my friends!

God Bless,
Rachel Young