Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Anthe's Restaurant Portage Lakes Ohio




I photographed Kelly last year as a bridesmaid in Katie and Cliff Holcomb's wedding. This year it was finally her turn! It was a beautiful ceremony and just as I suspected, Lennie was a little emotional as Kelly came down the aisle looking radiant! They rode in a Hummer to Portage Lakes then onto Anthe's for some good food and dancing. They only thing that could have made their day any better was to have a bigger dance floor! If you were there you know what I mean!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful!!! Ive never seen a photographer blend right into the action and be able to capture all of the emotions of a wedding like that. Im so jealous because mine are all so fake.

Anonymous said...

how absolutely moving! Lennie and Kelly I wish you all the best that the Lord has to offer you and see that you have already done a fantastic job planning and perfecting a beautiful wedding with a photographer. these pictures and your special moments moved me to tears... In His Name, Julie tirone

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled for the both of you. The love you share with eachother is so radiant and pure, and everyone can see that. I am so blessed to have you both in my life and I love you so very much. Your wedding was the prettiest, and purest wedding I've ever attended! I felt God there!
These pictures are amazing... thank you for letting us be apart of this Blessed union.
Much Love,
Crystal Dennison